Monday, September 19, 2011

9-19-2011

In my trading I have been whipsawed over the last couple months. Whatever I buy goes down, and whatever I sell goes up. I suspect that I am not alone.

With that said, I am still not impressed by the selling in the indexes lately. The news has the potential to be catastrophic, but the indexes are not lower. And gold and silver are looking weak. They either are weak due to the strong dollar, or they are being liquidated to buy stocks?? Some talk of margin calls in the stock market last week and selling in gold to raise cash. Why raise cash? Isn't gold cash? What to do with cash?
I still think that this stock market will surprise. But I will continue to limit my losses wherever they occur. And will refrain from giving tips!!!!
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh