Monday, January 9, 2012

Is Europe really a problem??

Here is an observation regarding the Euro currency as seen from the perspective of the Euro currency fund FXE.
I notice that the big volume came during the upmove from #1 to #2 on the chart. Some big volume on the initial selloff from #2 to #3, but the volume lately has been anemic during a move down. I put a lot of credence in what the volume of any move tells me. And that leads me to think that there may be a rally in store for this currency. And that has meant a rally in the U.S. and world stock markets as well as a weak US Dollar which has meant higher metals prices.......We'll have to wait and see.
Here are the charts.

control your risk with money management

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh