Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dr. Elder

I don't remember how it happened but I was surfing the web and ran into a link Dr. Alexander Elder's site.   http://www.elder.com/

I read a book by this man about 15 years ago when I was ravenously reading all credible books that I could find on trading and investing. Along with "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" and a couple others, Mr. Elder's book, "Trading for a Living" had lessons that I have remembered all of these years. If there are any viewers of my blog who want to learn how to trade profitably, his book is invaluable. It has not been easy. I had to make all of the mistakes more than once. But having the correct principles in mind by way of reading a book that makes sense enables a trader to learn from the setbacks quicker than trying to figure things out from scratch.

On his site here is a video of an interview with Dr. Elder. There are some gems in it.

I have no arrangement with Dr. Elder. I have only read one of his books. He is the real deal.

gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh