Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Running out of steam?

I keep seeing raiding parties from the bear side.

CDE crashes today. It wasn't a high probability, just bottom picking. But down sharply.

I had some CLF. Was looking for a return of enthusiasm... NOT!

US Treasuries had a poor demand sale this morning.... Down again. Interest rates going up... Sometime. I wonder how the U.S. economy will handle higher interest rates?

Devon still strong....

But I notice the S&P makes new highs on LOW volume... A warning sign for the short to medium term at least.


On a brighter note I bought a couple tickets to see Merle Haggard, at 7 Feathers, in March.....
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh