Friday, August 28, 2015

Bull Market in Volatility?

Very interesting action in the VXX today. I see steady buying all day regardless of the minor fluctuations in the averages. I get a sense of foreboding when I see these sorts of things. We usually need to retest our recent lows to make them valid. Or to show their tenuousness, as the case may be.
As I post this I see the SPY attempting to rally....

control your risk. It is not necessary to always be IN the market. That is the short term view of a trader. Longer term it is necessary and prudent to be diversified. Paper, tangible assets, and friends are a few diversified categories.

gh

For reference here are charts of the SPY and QQQ.
This is pretty amazing.

gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh