Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Bullion Direct Belly Up

I received this e-mail today:

I tried to get my balance back with no luck. It seems the site is shut down and not transacting in metals. I didn't have much on balance so no big deal. The bigger question is why a gold seller goes bust. And what this means in the larger picture of gold prices. When people go broke, there is usually a bottom in fundamentals near....

MARTINEC, WINN & VICKERS, P.C.
The attached Agreed Order (Doc#36) relates to the Debtor's
Emergency Motion for Order Limiting Notice and Implementing Notice Procedures CLICK: Agreed Order Granting Debtor's Emergency Motion for Order Limiting Notice and Implementing Certain Notice Procedures

Forward this email



This email was sent to ghickey@frontiernet.net by white@mwvmlaw.com |  

Martinec Winn & Vickers P.C. | 919 Congress Avenue, Suite 200 | Austin | TX | 78701
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh