Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bearish?

As usual in my short term orientation I am starting to feel bearish on the markets. I've noticed some sustained selling in the indexes lately as well as quite a few speculative stocks that have been running up without strong fundamentals.
And then today there is this article:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/14/us-usa-iran-sanctions-idUSTRE81D1KI20120214

It seems that war may be on the way and the markets may just be starting to price it in. We'll have to wait and see. I took my "investing" money out of stocks and back to bonds for now.... I try to just "invest" when the odds are in my favor.
Gold and silver may be weak as well. For now.
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh