Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Interesting day.

Interesting day in the markets.
I closed out most of my positions in the first hours. Partly because I didn't like the way things looked this morning. I had some silver positions and a few speculative stocks. (ADY, EGLE, RIO)

A few posts back in "Markets tense" I mentioned that silver would either go up from here or have "the mother of all reversals".

Looks like the latter.
So I'm out of the markets for awhile. Except I added to the VXX. Will wait and see how things shake out. Here are some charts:


The best thing to do at times like these is just stand aside and wait for a clear direction.

Controlling risk,
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh