Friday, March 23, 2012

3/23/12

I have been quiet lately. Working on the Nat Gas trade. It didn't take off like I thought it might when it went over $18.50. But I have good position.
Waiting on Iran.... Oil keeps going up. The stock markets in general appear to be running out of steam but buyers keep buying on the dips.
MolyCorp is holding up. It is a favorite of mine so I will probably lose money!
Not many trading opportunities lately. Natural resources not following through on moves up....
After a move up in long term interest rates they have moved lower. Bonds are a "back and fill" market though so the move is normal. If the dollar keeps going down interest rates will start up again.
The dollar has shown weakness that is surprising.

I am expecting to get up some morning soon and hear that Israel has attacked Iran.
Control risk.........gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh