Thursday, March 29, 2012

The best moves are on no news.

MolyCorp is moving up on high and strong volume. I search the news boards and can find no reason why. That is good. The indexes are down today. But MCP is going up for no apparent reason. This is an indication of someone "in the know" buying and buying big. The volume over the last three weeks suggests accumulation. Or short covering. Short covering is not as good, but is the first thing to happen in trend changes.
Here are some charts:


And if you are wondering about that Nat Gas trade..... Well, I'm an investor now.  Meaning I am arguing with the market. Not a good short term thing to do. But natural gas will go up in the future....sometime.....LOL.

Try to control your risk.
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh