Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The day after....

Don't you hate hangovers?  Yesterday we were all guessing reasons why the stock markets were up. I think it had a lot to do with the election pending. In retrospect I suspect that everyone thought their man was going to win, and as a result were optimistic. So it is possible that both sides were buying in anticipation.... Today may be a "sell the fact" situation. Yesterday was "buy the rumor"....

There is renewed talk of the European situation this morning. Something about the greeks voting on the austerity issue.... And comments by Mario Draghi about a German slowdown.

Looking at the intraday trading I see lower volume on some of the individual new low.... Not a sign of panic. This may be just the traders on the losing side of the election causing concern among all traders.
I can't imagine the really big players gambling on the outcome of a 50/50 election...

Sitting tight. For now...
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh