Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3/4/14 The Big Cover

Markets up strongly this morning as shorts cover after Putin says it is "not necessary" to invade the Ukraine.
Of course it is not necessary. The west has no leverage and just the implication of force was enough.

I covered that VXX near the close yesterday just because something wasn't right. That is all I can say. And I know, I should have said something when I did it. Blah, Blah, Blah.... Truth.

DECK didn't rally much yet this morning, but I bot some anyway. It can really rip if it gets going and I can add if needed or sell if needed.....

gh

ADD:
What I meant to say as I started this was that if there is BIG money that was thinking about reducing stock exposure this is the time to do it. This is a market you can turn around in.
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh