Thursday, March 27, 2014

Gas production questions?

I ran into this article  while looking at some of the drillers that have remained strong even as much of the rest of the markets were weak lately. That is one thing I pay attention to.    ie, who is strong as the market is weak. They are often the best buys as the market recovers.

The natural gas drillers are a good example.

I have on my screen:
CRK
DVN
SLB
WFT

If the natural gas production starts to decline there would be increased work for the drillers to keep the flow flowing....

All are up strong today, some poised for breakouts.


control risk by remaining aware of time and price...

gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh