Friday, August 5, 2011

Aug. 5, 2011

Jobs numbers out this morning. Better than expected. We will have to wait and see what the market reaction is over the day, and next week, but I expect some sort of strong rally in the stock markets. As usual it is imperative to limit your risk. Don't go all in. Wait to see which way the sentiment is going. That said, there are a lot of short positions out there that give the potential for strong upside when they cover.
I am still short the long bond through TBT, long a small CLF, bought some TSLA yesterday, and short the gold market.....I may be contrarily looking at some banks as well. Still long a small UMPQ position....
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh