Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pennies from heaven

Nice day in the stock markets, so far...

I keep hearing the talking heads talk about a possible easing of interest rates or monetary policy from the European Central Bank. Recent comments from Ms. Lagarde HERE.

This would round out the whole world in an easy money posture. Europe, and specifically the Germans had been the holdouts for "austerity".

It is hard to see how precious metals won't benefit from such policies.

And now, after only a few days Goldman has changed their recommendations on gold speculation. I sure hope it was a profitable trade for them. (See my recent post, "Stratton".)

Article HERE.

AND while you are reading....

Control your risk,
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh