Monday, April 15, 2013

RCL to announce!

The CEO of Royal Carribean Cruise Lines on CNBC this morning promises an upcoming announcement of a new entertainment for vacationers on the cruise line.

I was wondering what it might be, considering the possibilites in light of recent cruise line developments and I am quite sure I know what the new entertainment will be! 

KEEL HAULING!

A new adventure in the leisure cruise.

There is plenty of room on the upper deck for travelers to gather with their KH tickets, (available in the onboard box office). And I have good news for gold investors! They will be admitted to the Keel Haul ride FREE!


Some of them are taking the ride NOW.


Doncha just love that Google image search.....

gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh