Monday, April 28, 2014

Expeditors International

I was sitting here trying to remember the name of that stock that did so well during the Iraq war. It took me awhile, but I finally remembered Expeditors International. And when I brought up the chart my thought was that others had remembered the name too.
I don't know why, but this stock is being bought today...


And this is how I am positioning myself.
The Ukraine thing is hanging over the markets. Despite some persistent buying on dips, it seems that one by one the momentum stocks are rolling over.

I've bought some volatility and have some exposure to gold and silver and oil.

control risk, don't buy the dip.
hold no losers
gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh