Thursday, April 3, 2014

YTD Distribution

A look at a chart of the Russell small cap index as represented by the ETF IWM, the I-shares Russell shows what appears to be distribution of shares.
Whenever I see higher than average volume with sideways price action after a long decline I think accumulation, or short covering.
The opposite is true after a long advance. Distribution selling, or short selling.


I bought some TWM today. It is an ETF that goes up when the Russell goes down.

We'll see. It is a trade.....

controlling risk,
gh

1 comment:

  1. I wish somebody would give me a pat on the back.
    I guess bots don't do that....
    gh

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh